|2018 Arts Festival - THE Weekend to Celebrate the Arts!
This is Mountain View County's largest festival of its kind. Art lovers see Didsbury come alive with all that is arts and culture in our region, including dancers, storytellers, musicians and songwriters, handicrafts, painters, potters, carvers - you name it, if it's artsy, it'll be here!
Since 2011, festival visitors have been treated to an incredible showcase of the arts and culture that is found in Central Alberta - specifically Didsbury and Mountain View County!
Something for Everyone - And Everything's Downtown!
We will be saluting arts and culture and our local heritage and, once again, we're doing it all in beautiful downtown Didsbury! Visit our What's Happening page for all the details!
- At the Museum
- Bench Fair
- Celebrate 40 Years at the Museum with trains and rope making and storytellers
- Dress Up from our Tickle Trunk in the Schoolroom
- Scarecrow Competition
- Music in the Tea Room
- Marvel at the workmanship of almost 20 local quilts, on display throughout the Museum
- At the Train Station
- Artists at Work & "Make It Take It"
- Chalk Artists - Become a Chalk-A-Holic yourself!
- Pose with the Queen and her Corgis!
- Town of Didsbury's Travel & Tourism
- At the Elks Hall
- At the Library
- Bench Fair
- Find "Art The Bear" & put your name in for prizes
- Virtual Reality up close and personal with Oculus Rift
- Make Your Own Souvenirs at our Clay Station
- And more Downtown
- Music at the Vintage Coffee Bar
- Get your Passport Stamped for a Cash Prize!
- Instrument Play Day at Top Note Music School
- Free Shuttle between venues
- Buskers and Street Performers